Every resident at Solstice at Sun City West has different needs that fit their lifestyle. Our priority is to accommodate your individual needs.
How did you imagine you’d spend your retirement years without work dictating your schedule? Taking long weekend trips with friends? Enrolling in that art class at the local community college you’ve heard so many good things about? Volunteering at the library?
- At Solstice at Sun City West, Independent Living means living a vibrant life on your terms.
- Remain independent, and ditch the chores and burdens of owning or renting a home, while enjoying conveniences that make life easier in a retirement community.
- Our innovative Vibrant Life® and Path to Wellness programs keep residents engaged, and we offer a variety of amenities, including restaurant-style dining and a full calendar of fun activities.
- We know staying connected to loved ones is important, which is why we offer different ways of staying in touch and making sure friends and family are always in the loop.
Health Care Professionals
At Solstice at Sun City West, you keep your independence even if you need a little support. We are proud to partner with home health care professionals to assist with daily living activities. You can stay in our community even if your or your loved one’s care needs change. Our partnership provides:
- Physical and occupational therapy services
- Wellness checks
- Assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders and shower assistance
- Access to personal visits from our associates
- Technology to share schedules with family members and caregivers
- Paying only for the services you need ... when you need them